Friday, March 13, 2009

Brain Tired. No Deep Thoughts. Viking Kittens.

I was going to try to put together a nifty post discussing the psychology of economic recessions and how it played into our village's decision to defer a major infrastructure project, despite the possibility of some money from the big, honkin' federal stimulus package.

But honestly, it's been a long week and I just don't have it in me this evening.

So what do I have for you all to send you into your weekend?

Viking Kittens! <-- Click here.

Hit it!


4 comments:

  1. I think the open water in front of out house, after months of ice, is starting to get to you, John. Well, that and your crazy schedule.

    Rest up, my dear viking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm familiar with the viking kittens as our brother Michael introduced me to them five years ago on a visit to Boston. I love the viking kittens. My cats never do anything nearly as cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've introduced a lot of people to the viking kittens over the years and they're still as cool as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Don Boyden sent me a link for them 8 or 9 years ago. They came up for me this weekend because I'm playing a team called the Valhalla Overlords in our fantasy basketball league this year and decided that sending them a photo of a Viking Kitten singing "Valhalla, I am coming!" would be a good intimidation tactic.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/mjochim/Blog%20Photos/viking-kittens01.jpg

    ReplyDelete