Friday, July 31, 2009

Hurrah! Guest Beagle Haiku!

And I mean that literally: beagle haiku, written by a guest, "Hurrah!"

The "Hurrah!" comes because I didn't have to write myself, but instead blatantly cribbed it from my sister Susan's blog account of her family's visit with us last weekend: Did you know Detroit is an excellent place to vacation? You can go there to see all sorts of other cool photos of last weekend's family hi-jinks.

But first, a beagle haiku by Susan Riordan:

Beagle sniffs the air.
Is that a rabbit I smell?
Pesky leash holds me.


3 comments:

  1. Hello people... This haiku clearly deserves comments! Preferably using words like brilliant, stunning, unique or clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess if I had to pick among those words, I'd pick "or".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both haiku and picture deserve awards, but the two in combination especially! When Magees cooperate, watch out!!

    ReplyDelete