Sunday, January 8, 2012

Buddy Roemer Lives!

My apologies to Buddy Roemer, who is apparently still running for President on a platform of campaign finance reform, despite not having made the cut to appear on stage for a single one of the sixteen GOP debates to date.

Um, sorry for saying that you'd dropped out of the race months ago, Buddy. I shoulda just said that you'd dropped out of sight months ago.

I suspect there are interesting things to be found both in his message and in how totally ineffective he's been in getting that message out.  That's a real challenge, isn't it? How do you get a message out about reforming the current campaign finance system when those proposed reforms mean that you might not have any resources with which to get that message out effectively.

I reckon I'll have more thoughts to share on that topic down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment