Yup, it's another one of those Facebook 50-questions thingies, this one courtesy of John "Tank" Davis. You know the rules. If you write up one of your own, please post it (or a link to it) in the comments below, so that I can see what you wrote.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The "It Came from Outer Space!" in 3D and "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein" Halloween double-header at the Redford Theater.
4. What are your favorite TV shows?
Current: The Daily Show, 30 Rock, Mad Men
All-time: Star Trek: The Original Series, M*A*S*H, Twilight Zone.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
On a lake in the Adirondacks most of the year, as long as I could escape to various sub-tropical and tropical places in the Winter. (Living on a lake in Michigan isn't a bad backup plan, though!)
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Cinnamon-flavored instant oatmeal.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mexican or Italian. Or French. Or Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Indian....
8. What foods do you dislike?
Liver, though I'm okay with pâté and liverwurst.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Our lakeside porch in the summertime.
10. Favorite salad dressings?
Italian, Thousand Island, Blue Cheese.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2008 Honda Civic Hybrid, 2000 Dodge Dakota pickup.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans and a flannel shirt (winter), shorts and a tank top (summer).
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
Either here or the Adirondacks, though I'd snowbird to someplace warm during the winter.
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football, rugby, baseball.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Everybody. I always like these little quizzy things.
22. Bird watcher?
Yes, both at our bird feeder and out front in the lake. For a few years I did the waterfowl counts for our village.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Katie the Beagle!
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
I received the top # of votes in our Village Council election, and was also then re-elected by the council as our Village President for the next two years.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
An astronaut or a pro football player. (Well, at first a jockey, but then the odds of me staying under 100 pounds became clear.)
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Summers on Loon Lake.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog, but I like cats, too.
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Favorite kind of music?
Classic rock. I also like folk, classical, and jazz.
32. Any pet peeves?
33. Favorite pizza topping?
Peppers, especially with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and onion.
34. Favorite Flower?
Beds of phlox in the Summertime.
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
38. Who did you get your last email from?
Work: Michael Burggren
Village: Sharon Miller
Personal: Ray Brace
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit ?
None. Good heavens, I hope to *never* max out my credit anywhere! I do, however, like our local comic-book shop (Comic City in Novi) and visit them every Wednesday. So, I'll use this space to give them a plug.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Nothing big. Lots of little things.
41. Like your job?
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Hard to say ... a lot of good ones. Usually my favorite vacation is the *next* one, since planning and anticipation are a lot of the fun.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Monique. (Mexican food a few Fridays ago.)
45. What are you listening to right now?
Assorted office noises.
46. What is your favorite color(s)?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. Coffee drinker?
Yes, with cream (usually milk) and no sugar.
49. How many children do you have?
50. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
MYOB, you nosy questionnaire!